At Cubbyhouse Childcare, our main aim is to provide children with the best quality education and care. We recognise that in order to implement such a service, we need to employ exceptional educators who have a passion for educating young children in the formative years between the ages of
Cubbyhouse Educators are our greatest assest, and we pride ourselves on having dedicated and enthusiastic staff who play a vital role in your child’s learning and development. Our team of qualified educators consist of
- Experienced university trained Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma and Certificate III qualifications as well as educators undertaking a traineeship in children’s services to complete a Certificate III
- Educators who are culturally diverse to reflect the various backgrounds of the families within the community
- CubbyHouse educators are continuously supported and provided with further professional development and training in order to remain up to date with current industry practices.
- Each of our educators undertake a First Aid Certificate, along with Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
As per the Education and Care Services National Regulations, each learning environment at Cubbyhouse Childcare adheres to the stipulated educator to child ratios as follows:
- 1 primary caregiver: 4 children (0-2 years)
- 1 primary caregiver: 8 children (2-3 years)
- 1 primary caregiver: 10 children (3-5 years)
- 1 primary caregiver: 15 children – School aged children (5yrs and above)
At each of our Cubbyhouse Centres you will find a Nominated Supervisor, 2IC or Room Leaders and our Educators. We pride ourselves on our selection of staff and their ability to nurture and care for children of various ages, abilities and backgrounds.
Employment with Cubbyhouse
We currently have the following positions available:
Nominated Supervisor: various areas
Early Childhood Teachers Long Day Care: Hills District
Casual Educators for OOSH
If you are interested in joining our Cubbyhouse Team, please click the links to visit advertisement or email your resume to email@example.com