At Cubbyhouse Childcare, our main aim is to provide children with the best quality education and care. We recognise that in order to implement such a service, we need to employ exceptional educators who have a passion for educating young children in the formative years from birth to primary age.
Cubbyhouse educators are our greatest assests, and we pride ourselves on having dedicated and enthusiastic staff who play a vital role in your child’s learning and development. Our team of qualified educators consist of
- Experienced university trained Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma and Certificate III qualifications as well as educators undertaking a traineeship in children’s services to complete a Certificate III
- Educators who are culturally diverse to reflect the various backgrounds of the famlies within the community
- CubbyHouse educators are continuously supported and provided with further professional development and training in order to remain up to date with current industry practices.
- Each of our educators undertake a First Aid Certificate, along with Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
As per the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011, each learning environment at CubbyHouse Childcare adheres to the stipulated educator:child ratios as follows:
- 1 primary caregiver: 4 children (0-2 years)
- 1 primary caregiver: 8 children (2-3 years)
- 1 primary caregiver: 10 children (3-5 years)